Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Very wrong

O.K. so I was very wrong. Conrad Burns is likely going down in a fairly large fireball of glory. My wisdom of a month ago about the political bent of Montana was largely for lack of a more creative phrase - a bunch of crap.

I'm not sure how that magic weekend known as MEA has come, but it has. In both Montana and Minnesota it happens to fall on the same days so it seems like the world has off work, when actually I still have to come in tomorrow.

A programming note - Steven Wright is back and has an upcoming special on Comedy Central. This guy used to be hilarious and from a recent NY Times article still seems to have it. One of my favorite one-liners of his is, "What's another word for a theasaurus." If you see it on, stop and watch I hope he's still worth it.

No comments: