Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Picture experiment


I've decided that blogging is a little like talking to myself, only harder on my fingers. However, those wacky college kids I work with (for) seem to think it's all the rage so I will continue the experiment and try to figure out how to harness the power for good.

Part of the experiment is figuring out pictures, so I am going to attempt my first picture insert here:

Fabulous. On an entirely unrelated thought if you haven't checked out Flickr at flickr.com it is a pretty fascinating photo posting site. It's fun to put in stuff like "Deer Lodge, Montana" and do a search because you end up with pretty wacky stuff. Also fun because my friend Phil has a picture from my wedding which seems weird, but the rest of his phots show how a guy can go a long, long ways from Deer Lodge, Montana to sailing outings on the east coast.

No comments: