Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Fall is great

I can't believe how nice the fall is in Minnesota. No knock on Montana, because I'm sure it is great there too right now but the sheer beauty that comes out in these days almost makes living in the great midwest worth it. Tonight we get to drive out to a small park on a lake and watch my son run cross country, and there are a lot of goods things about that, but just the trees and all make it pretty spectacular.

Also, as a note to self I'm realizing that I'm a poor political and personal prognosticator. Conrad Burns most recent ad was featured on You Tube. I think he may in fact be in political decline, the folks particularly in Bozeman better consider the giant sucking sound of federal dollars going somewhere else - because they don't give that kind of money to guys with flat tops.

No comments: