Friday, May 11, 2007

Graduations and such

Tonight could be interesting, or it could be incredibly boring. That pretty much sums up everyday at 1:55 p.m. but tonight has some more interesting possibilities. Their will be ten girls at the house for an 11 year old birthday party. I’m incredibly outnumbered as I think the only other boy is headed for a sleep over at a friend’s house. So, I will either have to manage the chaos or be completely ignored – I would suspect the later.

Tomorrow it will be time to get up and experience commencement at my new place of employment. The room is set and it looks pretty spectacular. Tomorrow, my thoughts will be at a graduation a few thousand miles away as my brother gets his doctoral degree in Spokane. At any rate, by the time that mothers day rolls around I would suspect that all the mothers in my life would be smart to have low expectations. That point of view has served them well thus far. That’s probably not fair by a long shot. I’m having an unusually busy week and I suppose this is more par for the course for mothers.

No comments: