Friday, May 18, 2007

Good Burger


I had written a post before I went to lunch that was probably more than a bit negative. I have two lessons I learned from the experience. First and foremost, you should never put anything on the internet before you have given it some thought. Secondly, there aren't many things that good cheeseburger can't solve. Sorry to any vegetarians in my audience of one, but I just don't think a Boca Burger would have helped clear my head - though my wife is trying to convince me it would.
The picture is of the new building where I work. Of course the flowers don't look that good yet, but I'm sure they will soon. You see - a good cheeseburger can change your whole way of looking at things.


1 comment:

Portana said...

Luckily, I am not a vegitarian. Secondly, Boca burgers are actually pretty tasty...give them a try. Gardenburgers though--nosomuch.