Friday, March 09, 2007

New Resolution

My new resolution is to post every Friday, which is a good goal because with starting a new job in 8 days, I should have something to say. I've also decided to try and figure out what this blog is about and actually try to attract and retain some readers and spark some discussion.

Today's post is simply that God is good. I heard from an old friend today who helped me see that and one of the things that pointed out the most that God is good is that she found that out along the way to. I couldn't be happier than to be starting my new job on March 20. Yes, I'll still be an expatriated Montanan, but I think I have landed at a good place. Just one more indicator - they have Caribou Coffee brought in every day. I had my choice of a big office or one near the coffee. I took the one near the coffee.

No comments: